Ron Vine and Associates is the only firm in the country 100% focused on unleashing the full power and influence of your citizens’ voices in developing and sustaining their Vision for community parks and recreation facilities, programs and services.
Ron has served as the project manager for over 600 statistically valid parks and recreation mail, phone and web surveys and hundreds of focus groups, stakeholder interviews, and public presentations.
For further information email: Ron@ronvineandassociates.com or call 913-747-5524. Ron Vine and Associates, 141817 Fairway Circle, Leawood, Kansas 66224.
NEW SERVICE FROM RON VINE AND ASSOCIATES
“Class-Program-Facility Participant Surveys Audit”
Guaranteed to Dramatically Improve Your Class, Program and Facility Participant Surveys
In response to a demand from parks and recreation professionals for a tool to assist in improving the design and usefulness of class, program and facility surveys conducted by parks and recreation staff, Ron Vine and Associates created the “Class-Program-Facility Participant Surveys Audit.
Key Components of the audit include:
- Review of up to 10 participant surveys designed in-house
- Identification of purposes of questions currently being used
- Identification of question designs currently being used
- Excel spreadsheet comparisons of surveys
- Identification of key strengths of current survey efforts
- Recommendations for improving survey efforts
- Tutorial staff workshop on “Developing, Analyzing and Using the Results from Highly Effective Class-Program and Facility Participants Surveys”
Sheavoun Lambillotte, CPRP, Executive Director
Working with Ron allowed us to streamline our evaluation process and not only gather and track results but ask the right questions. We can now compare our evaluation data per program area and district-wide with ease. Staff gained valuable insight from the Workshop. Definitely worth the investment
Geneva Park District, Illinois